Senior Product Marketing Manager
Duration: 6 Month Contract (Option for Extension or Hire )
Location: Palo Alto, CA ( Option for remote)
*Must be able to work on a W-2 contract basis
- Be a “content machine”: Develop strategic sales enablement collateral. Create the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials).
- Be a “launch master”: Run a tight ship across cross-functional teams to message and position new solutions to customers, partners, press and analysts, and enable the field and channel.
- Be an “audience reader”: Develop appropriate positioning. Slice and dice content while tuning messaging on the fly for different level audiences and for different target segments.
- Identify compelling market problems and industry trends.
- Develop the sales and channel strategy, analyze the sales cycle and channel mix, and formulate ideas and approaches to optimize the selling process.
- Interface with key executives, influence decisions and collaborate with colleagues in all key company functions and products (remember, every app needs us?).
- Translator between product management / engineering and marketing / sales; articulate both what and how; elevate or drill down at different altitude for different audience.
- Will work closely with the sales and SE team to ensure that our key differentiators and benefits are properly conveyed in the sales materials and demos.
- Interact with vendors in website development, designers, demand gen, marketing automation, social media, SEO etc. to be an end-to-end, ROI-driven product marketer.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology and product features into business value.
- Experience creating sales enablement content for networking, data center management, service orchestration, security, configuration management and/or related tooling.
- Comfortable recording videos, demoing products, presenting in webinars and tradeshows.
- Proven track record in bringing to market at least 2-3 new products and/or solutions using customer and business centered rigor.
- At least 3-4 years of product marketing, product management, or sales engineering in enterprise software.
- Must have knowledge of SaaS.
- MUST HAVE: B2B Enterprise Marketing on Enterprise Products
- HTML Would be helpful
- Technical degree, then decided to do marketing
- Started as an engineer then switched to a more Product Marketing
- Needs to understand networks
- Looking for someone who is good at Product Marketing AND is able to write
- Someone who does Technical writing would work to
- Hybrid nature (Technical and Product Marketing)
- Need to be able to write and create content
- Heavy knowledge of SaaS space, B2B
- Strategic work - love writing and able to produce collateral
Recap on what we are seeking :
-Looking for PPRODUCT Marketing Managers
-Experience with SaaS, virtualizations, infrastructure, cloud platforms, containers, or security (must be technical!!)
Bachelors’ Degree is required
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Configuration Management
- Data Centers
- Demand Generation
- Drilling Operations