- Manage and oversee all production processes and implementation of new production process business
- Manage departmental daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis
- Manage labor planning and scheduling
- Monitor operational performance levels and regularly interface with our customers.
- Responsible for production performance in testing, cosmetic refurbishment, pack-out and quality areas to ensure all production requirements are met
- Train, motivate, and support staff in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
- Prepare and administer daily performance feedback and reporting as required.
- Provide suggestions and maintain continual process improvements
- All administrative duties within the production area, including timekeeping, performance documentation, training.
- Proven technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate employees.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills with experience in Word and Excel applications.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications.
- 5+ years of management experience required, preferably in a high volume production environment.
- Technical degree or certification preferred.
- Experience working with contingent labor force preferred (temporary/contract employees)
Product Quality Assurance
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 20134491
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1975, CTDI is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry. CTDI's one-stop service commitment to customers has fuelled the growth from a core business of network and CPE equipment repair to include:
- STB / CPE: Set-Top Box, Modems & Data Test, Repair & Logistics
- Products: planning, sourcing and manufacturing of CPE Accessory Equipment
- Supply: Global Test, Refurbishment & Remarketing of Network Infrastructure & CPE assets
- Network Services for Infrastructure Repair & Logistics (Wireless & Legacy)
- Network Deployment Solutions (NDS) and Outside Plant Engineering
- Automotive Reman & Logistics for advanced automotive electronics
CTDI's customers include the major wireline and wireless telecom carriers, cable service providers, and major OEMs from around the world. CTDI maintains its corporate headquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding customer base with more than 14,000 employees in over 90 facilities worldwide.
View the full profile