Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
The Customer Service Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient check-out experience. The position will handle customer exchanges, returns, and complaints. The position will enable Cashiers to go above and beyond customers’ expectations.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out experience by operating the cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer’s purchase and bag merchandise.
- Handle customer exchanges, returns and complaints effectively.
- Serve as a cashier resource while on floor duty by assisting with transactions, resolving discrepancies and troubleshooting cash register and tender issues.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner with a smile, throughout the entire interaction. Are outgoing and engaging. Must love working with people.
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check, gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Articulate the advantages of the Fleet Rewards credit card and encourage customers to apply.
- Extend offers for the Extended Protection Policy to qualifying items.
- Effectively communicate with Manager on Duty and/or merchandise teams in regards to out of stock products at the checkout lanes and front entrances.
- Remain knowledgeable about the store for customer questions.
- Restock items efficiently and accurately; ensure assigned area is always presentable.
- Deliver an outstanding shopping experience.
- Help cashier team deliver a rewarding shopping experience for our customers.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures including simple math.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Including days, nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills