To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8155 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants
Midway Ford Miami • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
Midway Ford Miami is a family-owned dealership and has served the Miami FL area since 1979. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community.
Midway Ford Miami is experiencing a phenomenal increase in potential customers and sales volume! Earnings of our Sales personnel are breaking records every year, so this would be the best time for you to join our successful, booming dealership - Apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan based on experience and performance
- Compensation includes: Commission, Volume bonuses and Contest incentives!
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Huge inventory selection = High earnings potential!
- Company-provided training and education
- Advancement from within
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to their vehicle needs with one in current pre-owned inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Follow up with customers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Bring your “A” game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Previous successful Automotive Sales Experience is preferred, but Sales experience in any industry will be considered. If you have Sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, we would like to hear from you! We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a Plus!
- Must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Professional appearance and good communication skills
- Uploaded resume is required
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused attitude
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.