An exciting opportunity is readily available as an INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant. This is a contract / temporary position where the INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant is offered a 13-week minimum contract that can be extended or converted to a permanent position should both parties agree. The INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant will work a Monday through Friday, 40-hour work schedule.
The INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant will work out of a large acute care hospital located in south-western Ohio in their corporate accounting services department. This hospital is part of a health system that offers 40+ locations and provides inpatient and outpatient services to patients throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. The academic affiliated hospital attracts world-class providers, uses state-of-the-art technology and has a team of highly driven professionals and specialists all dedicated to delivering exceptional, quality care.
The INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant will be an individual who works well both independently and within a team, along with the ability to communicate with outside departments. The INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant is accountable for the timely and accurate recording of financial information. Financial information must be recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Certain financial information must be kept confidential.
Responsibilities of the INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial statements by recording financial transactions in the general ledger system
- Reconciling and analyzing balance sheet and income statement accounts, and resolving unreconciled items on a timely basis
- Primarily on medium-level risk areas, and accounting research may be required
- Reviews the work of staff accountants, provides training and mentoring to staff, and leads process improvement initiatives.
- Utilize numerous systems to complete your job assignments, including but not limited to Lawson, Blackline, GHX, and Perceptive Content.
- Highly attentive to details and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to start immediately (minimum 13-week contract)
- Holds their Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Prefer candidates who have met the educational requirements necessary to sit for the CPA exam and are actively pursuing licensure or have CPA license.
- Prior Accounting experience. Prefer healthcare Senior Accounting experience
- Experience with Lawson or PeopleSoft and Crystal reports preferred
- Fully Vaccinated and ability to provide Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine prior to starting
The INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant will work at a facility located in south-eastern Ohio. This area is easily commutable from the suburbs of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. With a great work-life balance, the INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant has the opportunity to enjoy hiking through the surrounding national parks, attending NFL Bengal games, visiting historic museums and more.
Clinical Management Consultants ("CMC") is offering the INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant comprehensive benefits including a competitive wage, PTO, Medical insurance, sick days, potential housing and travel (to qualified candidates) and more. The INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant will be offered a 13-week minimum contract that may be extended or have the option to convert into a permanent position.
The hospital is eager to welcome an INTERIM Senior Hospital Accountant to join their Pathology Lab team. The team is actively interviewing and hoping to find an interim / contract / travel Senior Accountant who is readily available and able to start immediately. Don’t wait, learn more and apply today!
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- General Ledger
- Financial Statements