# 203 Shopping center:
Pine Tree PlazaStreet address:
2105 North Prospect Ave.
Title: Sales Associate
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation's largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers "A Surprise in Store" by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Sales Associate position is responsible for customer service, aisle maintenance, and product merchandising according to established department, store, and company policies and procedures. This position may also perform cashier duties as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides total customer service
- Maintains neat, clean and organized aisles/sales floor
- Performs front end cashier responsibilities including, but not limited to, sales transactions, returns and merchandising transfers
- Unloads and organizes new product on shelves and assists with product merchandising and promotional pricing
- Follows Shoe Carnival policies and procedures
- Customer service and cashier experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management