It's time to put your career in drive.
We invite you to apply to be one of our Service Technicians and join a team of passionate and professional individuals committed to customer service. We will help you jumpstart a rewarding career by providing you with the tools necessary to provide safe and reliable service to our customers' fuel systems and appliances.
Why Suburban Propane?
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair fuel systems and appliances
- Maintain the service vehicle which includes reviewing the maintenance record, performing pre- and post-trip inspections and reporting all vehicle conditions requiring attention for continued safe operation and proper vehicle maintenance
- Deliver fuel as needed in a safe and efficient manner
- Provide superior customer service
- Bill customers for services rendered and account for funds and inventory which includes operating a user-friendly handheld terminal, maintaining a trip report and documenting system testing and related information
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Technician
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- Clean driving record with a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License with HAZMAT, tanker, and air brake endorsements as well as a valid Medical Examiner's Certificate allowing for operation in interstate commerce
- Ability to lift and pull equipment that weighs 50 to 75 lbs.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems