CORPORATE LEVEL NIGHT
SHIFT SECURITY PATROL
Do you have the passion to help others? Do you consider yourself a friendly, helpful individual with strong customer service skills?
At SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES we look to hire the best in the business. We want hard working, motivated individuals with outgoing personalities who want to make a difference in their community. Our officers play a very important role in providing safety and security for our clients, employees, guests, and patrons in the community!
PAY: $11.80 per hour
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL
HOURS: Full-time 2nd shift. Part-time 3rd shift
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at Phone number blocked - click to apply!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- monitor entries/exits
- Patrols premises- walking and vehicle patrols
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record; not required for all positions
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!
Hardworking And Dedicated