We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, services and API. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE applications development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications, services and API for mission-critical system, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Must be extensive experience in SOA .
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
Prepare and produce releases of software components.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications, services and API using industry best frameworks (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with REST API Design, Swagger
- Experience with and good understanding of SOA principles and concepts
- Experience with test-driven development
Agile Software Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8378_2904
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
“Connections IT Services® LLC, (cITs)” is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise; focusing on Workforce Solutions (Contingent Staffing, Talent Acquisitions, Strategic Sourcing) along with Technology Training, cITs Solutions, and a Hardware Reseller. We are located in Sheldon, CT, London, United Kingdom and corporate headquarters is in Dallas, Texas. We provide our services and support clients Nationwide.
Connections IT Services founders have a total of 32 years of expertise delivering quality and value based services to customers in Software, Banking, Travel, Healthcare, Insurance, Cable/Media, and Telecommunications. Our record of success is due to our commitment to understanding the strategic goals of our customers and aligning that strategy with talent and solutions that we provide through our Contingent Staffing, Talent Acquisitions, Strategic Sourcing, Technology Training, Hardware Resell and cITs Solutions' offerings. During our time in the industry we have supported mid to large sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 corporations. We have been able to demonstrate our value by providing quality talent and solutions in areas such as Application/Web Development, Project Manager, Mobility, Agile/SCRUM, Infrastructure, and Information Security domains with two goals in mind, Quality and Value.
View the full profile