To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1450 Clements Bridge Road
Deptford, NJ 08096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Recruiter
Raymour & Flanigan • Deptford, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Be the bricklayer of our talent!
We have an exciting opportunity for a leader in the recruiting industry! Are you a talented, experienced and business savvy Recruiter who has a passion for exceeding expectations? How would you like to be a part of an entrepreneurial culture where the principles are to enhance the customer shopping experience, treat people well, walk the talk, raise the bar, and be one team? As a Regional Sales Recruiter, you will support our growth by networking, sourcing, selecting and hiring sales and management professionals for our retail showrooms. If you aspire to be with a company where you can grow, learn and succeed, then Raymour & Flanigan Furniture may be the company for you!
Regional Sales Recruiter
- Create and manage sourcing strategies.
- Meet or exceed recruiting goals.
- Develop recruitment strategies that will produce qualified candidates.
- Lead and manage the transition of applicants through onboarding, orientation & training.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with showroom managers, peer recruiters and regional leaders for sales, operations and customer care.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Manage resources in a cost effective manner.
- Work in a fast paced environment, proactively determine recruitment priorities and function independently.
- Develop professional relationships with prospective candidates.
- Utilization of internal applicant tracking system.
- Demonstrated success in mid to high volume markets.
- Experience with a wide variety of sourcing methods.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel required within a 60 mile radius for field recruitment and interviews.
- Three year minimum recruiting experience for a company with over 3,000 employees.
- Have diverse knowledge and experience applying recruitment practices via social media networking and resources.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, health, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.