To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
40 Westminster Street
Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Tax Associate
O'Connor Davies, LLP • Providence, RI
Posted 8 days ago
The Senior Tax Associate will be responsible for the preparation and review of individual, corporate, partnership and nonprofit tax returns for a middle market client base. The Senior will work closely with partners, managers and clients with tax compliance and planning.
- Undertake tax compliance assignments for individuals, corporations and partnerships.
- Review tax returns and projects of Tax Staff while gaining increasing responsibility with the review process.
- Assist in staff development and training.
- Research and consult on various tax engagements.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Responsible for more complex tax return preparation.
- Utilize tax preparation software to prepare, review and process returns.
- Interact with managers, partners and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; MST a plus.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in public accounting.
- CPA designation preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of tax software, specifically ProSystem fx.
- Heavy compliance with partnership, individual, and corporate returns.
- Some planning and problem solving experience.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.