$200000.00 to $220000.00 yearly
Our reputable client is seeking a CFO to join the company. The ideal CFO will have excellent analytical, strategic-planning, operational and communication skills, including an ability to work well with the CEO, board members and other senior executives. Candidates with a combination of industry and public accounting knowledge are preferred. This is the perfect role for an experience CFO looking for a challenging role at an established company.
- Contribute fully to the execution of the client strategy challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing accurate, timely and concise financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets business drivers and investments.
- Partner with the Business Development function to provide strategic and financial input into the Business Development modelling process to maximize top line growth
- Drive overall growth strategies including margin enhancement projects and the broadening of profitable service offerings
- Lead and develop the Finance team to ensure they provide exceptional service to the business.
- Responsible for all financial forecasting and modelling, including [BD1] review and submission of annual budget, and quarterly and other adhoc reforecasts
The ideal CFO should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
Other requirements for the CFO position include and are not limited to:
- 10+ years of relevant financial management or operations experience (preferably in a professional services environment)
- Strong experience in Corporate accounting including GAAP & IFRS
- Strong leadership skills to grow and develop a team
- Organized, detail-orientated, and competent follow through skills
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at
and reference JO#03720-0012791454
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Decision Making