We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to come on board to work at one or more of our self storage properties that is branded as iStorage!
Are you searching for CULTURE and COMMUNITY on your career path? Want to be part of a TEAM and make a real DIFFERENCE? Embrace our core values INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, HUMILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY on your way to a new career at National Storage Affiliates.
We are searching for energetic, friendly, highly motivated people who want a true team experience while successfully working independently. Experience in self storage is not required. All you need is a positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
As an iStorage Self Storage Assistant Property Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day store operations including:
* Account management
* Property upkeep
* Unit rentals
* Processing payments
* Insurance and retail sales
* Providing EXCEPTIONAL customer service
* Ability?to work unsupervised
* Basic computer knowledge a plus
* Valid driver's license and reliable insured transportation
* Ability to multitask
* Available to work Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-5pm
* Rotating days off
* Up to 40?hours per week
* Ability to work in outside environments
* Some light physical activities
* Cash handling experience required
* Experience in sales and marketing a plus
* Collections and delinquent accounts management
* Health Benefit Options
* Supplemental Benefits such as dental, vision, life and more!
* 401K with great company match!
* Paid Time Off
* Advancement Opportunities
* Holiday Pay
* Paid Training
* Employee Referral Program
* A work/life balance that provides work 5 days a week (no Sundays) and you are off work by 6pm to enjoy your hobbies and family time.
* Storage Unit Discounts
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
JOB CODE: 8114
- Account Management
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Service