To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02940
- Sharon Collett
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Project Manager - Service Now Implementation
NWN Corporation • Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
NWN is recognized as a leading national Cisco partner and a leader in the IT services industry. NWN holds many awards and elite certifications from Cisco, AWS, HP Inc., HPE, VMWare, NetApp, Dell-EMC, and Microsoft. With over 500 employees across the U.S. the company is on a fast track to even greater success. If you're a top performer looking for a new opportunity we want to talk to you!
NWN will provide full benefits that include paid holidays, paid time off, insurance coverages, 401K, etc.
Duration: 8 months; possibly longer Location: Providence, RI
Sr. Project Manager / Service Now Implementation with a background to assist with the ITSM (IT Service Management) & SAM (Secure Access Module) Deployment.
Responsibilities of the Service Now Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Project Manager is responsible for engaging with the vendor to identify project initiation requirements and communicate them to stakeholders.
• Must work with project resources to create and maintain project plans for Service Now implementation
• Act as the direct link between the implementation vendor and State of RI during the delivery of the project. Project Manager is expected to communicate in a timely fashion, using the appropriate medium in a professional manner.
• Expected to be well versed in the scope of each module, use sound judgment to allow for slight deviations, and follow the Change Order process when necessary.
• Responsible for resource scheduling, burned hours management & reporting, and performance management of all resources assigned to the project. This includes working with stakeholders to ensure proper scheduling of resources, as well as ensuring that deliverables meet established quality standards and that resources stay within allocated blocks of hours.
• Partner with Purchasing to ensure invoices are sent out correctly and on time, adhering to financial requirements of the State of RI
• Weekly project status reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, on the topics of Schedule, Scope, Budget, Risks, Issues, and Action Items Vendor management
• Five years of Project Management experience,
• One year of ServiceNow experience as a Project Manager or one year of experience managing ServiceNow deployments.
• Familiarity with the ITIL Framework business acumen, and ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with employees at all levels of organizations.
• Possess the self-efficacy and confidence needed to fuel a personal tenacity in relentlessly following up with action items at all levels in the organization.
• Experience with ServiceNow SAM and ITSM Pro implementations.
• Ability to adhere to and report upon project budgets.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
• Punctuality, reliability, and a strong work ethic, with the ability to self-manage a must.
• Background in software development lifecycle and managing Agile development engagements a plus.
• Experience with collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate information and data within tight deadlines a plus.
Demonstrated experience leading the implementation of mid to large-scale, technically complex software development projects.
• Demonstrated Lead project management experience working on a government project (federal, state, or local level).
• Experience managing data integrations and data conversion.
• Proven track record of successful completion of project management work – ensuring adherence to project scope, schedule and budget.