$67000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Senior Accounting Analyst opening- M&A oriented - growing company! Richmond or Charlottesville markets
If you're an experienced accountant who thrives in fast-paced workplaces and enjoys taking on new challenged, Robert Half Finance has a terrific full-time Senior Accountant position you should check out in the Central Virginia area. As a Senior Accountant, your duties will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are currently looking for an individual who possess excellent analytical skills and thrives working in a challenging and fast-paced environment while contributing to company growth.
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Technical GAAP accounting research
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
Degree in Accounting, 3+ years public accounting foundation and high preference for a CPA.
-Technical Accounting research including preferred exposure to ASC 606 and ASC 842
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- ERP accounting close and reporting experience with high proficiency in financial reporting
- 3+ years' General ledger experience preferred
- Command of month end closings
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Please send resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accounting Analyst
for immediate consideration!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accounting Analyst.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles