: Responsible for personal care to provide and maintain physical comfort. Work under supervision and delegation of registered nursing staff. Will also include "Sitter" duties. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalency or enrolled in a co-op program with successful completion of HS diploma within 6months.
- Current MA Certified Nurse Assistant License, EMT License, or current enrollment in a nursing program with sufficient hours of clinical rotation required.
- Excellent organizational skills and work pace consistent with working in a busy, acute care unit.
- Active American Heart Association BLS certification REQUIRED upon hire.
- 1-2 years Cert. Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where they are needed.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care