Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$150000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
Robert Half has partnered with a Global Firm with new offices located in Schaumburg, Il. We are looking for a talented Human Resources Director who will report to the VP of HR and will support the leadership team. The role will directly manage and support HR functions for as well as to provide strategic and HR support for all locations throughout the United States and Canada. This is a Direct Hire on-site position.
Recruiter: Connie Stathopoulos
This position will support the VP of North America Sales and Service in all facets of the Human Resources function, i.e., recruiting, employee development, talent management, organizational design, employee relations, data/HRIS system reporting, employee engagement, immigration and international assignments, wage and benefit surveys and performance reviews. The selected candidate will also work closely with the regional HR team to align and support the regions strategic HR programs. The role will also champion change management programs, learning and development and cultural awareness initiatives. Executes all current and new programs/processes including reviewing organizational structure, commission plans, sales operational objectives and sales training.
• Assist in the execution of global, regional and local HR programs, services and policies to support the entire regional organization.
• Participate and facilitate global and regional Sales & Service and HR meetings as required.
• Assist the business executives and leaders in support of optimizing the company’s structure and framework.
• Maintain a strong relationship with all levels of management, employees, and other business units by effectively assisting and coaching managers, supervisors and front-line staff on employment related topics and issues
• Support the overall talent management Sales & Service strategy including compliance, workforce planning, recruiting, hiring, training and development, performance planning, and succession planning.
• Execute and support change management initiatives
• Coordinate hiring, terminations, employee transfers, etc., in person and enters information into the current payroll and HRIS software.
• Analyze metrics on employee retention and experience to generate ideas for improvements and enhancements.
• Partners with Total Rewards Administration team to implement employee rewards and compensation policies, salary increments, and bonuses.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Industrial Organizational Psychology. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 7+ years professional HR experience required, preferably in a manufacturing and sales environment with a high degree of responsibility in safety, recruitment, and positive employee relations.
• Experience supporting a national sales organization strongly preferred.
• Experience in recruiting, compensation, promotions, and organizational development
• Experience facilitating leadership meetings.
• Knowledge of sales compensation plans.
• Demonstrated experience recruiting experience and providing managerial guidance on selection processes and use of selection tools.
• Experience providing internal consulting and training for executives, and managers on employee issues related to performance and development, including succession planning.
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, payroll and HRIS systems, experience in ADP and SAP Success Factors highly preferred.
• Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication.
• Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality.
• Knowledge of employment law and employee relations
This position will require travel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
- Business Administration
- Change Management
- Employee Engagement