Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Hendrick Luxury Group of Kansas City, proud member of Hendrick Automotive Group, is an award winning team, proven top performers not only in Kansas City, but also within all of Hendrick Automotive Group! These high-volume dealerships are looking for great leadership to join the team. We are looking for individuals who are ready to take their careers to the next level, and want to join a group that will help them accomplish all their career goals! Hendrick Luxury Group Kansas City is looking to add Sales Managers to their team. Could it be you?
Hendrick Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous paid training, and performance excellence as a team member of the largest, and most successful, privately held retail automotive group in the nation. We not only offer a career, but a lifetime of opportunity and the chance to be a part of a winning team!
What are we looking for?
- Humble and kind characteristics that allow you to do right by all people
- Motivation to drive a performance driven team in a race-car fast environment
- Rock star personality that sets itself apart in a crowded room
- Support and will to have fun at work, and initiate excitement to face the day with your team
- Need to work with all walks of life, and find enjoyment in helping, leading and teaching
What would you do?
- Go above and beyond to help our valued team members grow
- Determine, with Jedi like moves, customer and team needs
- Show passion and excitement for the brand and product
- Drive sales performance and exceed goals like a boss
- Desire to continue and foster specialized and specific brand and product training
What you do you get in return?
- Paid Medical Coverage
- 401(k) with Company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service and more
- Paid Time Off
- Continued training and comprehensive recognition programs
**Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online. We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs. Thank you for your interest in Hendrick Automotive Group!
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Manager/Retail Operations Manager (Luxury Car Dealership.
Supply Chain Management