Government contracting firm in the DC Metro Area is looking for a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, account reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Experience with Government Contracting firms
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
- Strong familiarity with general ledger
- Foundational knowledge in payroll
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Month end closings experience
- Expertise in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant.