Please find details for this position below:
Client : IT Industry
Title : Hardware Design Engineer
Location : Columbia, MD – 21046
Duration : 03-06 Months + (Temp. To Perm.)
Looking for – Senior Design Engineer 1 / Hardware Design Engineer / Senior Hardware Design Engineer / HW/SW Engineer / Senior HW/SW Engineer / Senior HW/SW Engineer / HW/SW Designer / Senior HW/SW Designer / Electrical HW/SW Designer / Senior Electrical HW/SW Engineer
• Analyzing unit failures and developing corrective actions.
• Debugging/Testing all parts of analog & digital designs.
• Evaluating production partners (local and offshore), including quality of work assessments.
• Managing vendor issues. Verify compliance with quality standards.
• Evaluating end-of-life and component change notifications and sourcing alternate components
• Maintaining configuration management of HW items.
• Creation of clear and concise HW specifications, design documentation, HW-related detailed design documentation, BOMs and Parts Lists, verification tests and reports.
• Reviewing and evaluating supplier/vendor documentation and provid suggested courses of action to upper management for all HW-related components.
• Working closely with CAD designer, board fab & assembly vendors.
• Implementing modifications to automated test equipment and test software.
• Experience implementing serial communications interfaces (such as CAN, USB, I2C, SPI, RS232 & RS485)
• Awareness of signal integrity and EMI/EMC issues
• Familiarity with Compliance standards (MIL, SAE, FCC, EN).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualifications & Education::
• Minimum 5 years
• BSEE: Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
Experience in following is a Plus:
• Xilinx/Altera CPLD tools or similar.
• Implementing audio amplifier circuit and analog board design
• Implementing switching power supply design of DC/DC converters
• Experience with schematic capture software ORCAD
• Experience with thermal design and heat sinks
• Experience using scope, logic analyzer
• Experience with Labview
• Assist new product development through participation in designing and developing analog & digital hardware.
• Implementing analog & digital designs using schematic capture software tool (Orcad) which include generating net lists, parts lists and printed circuit board layout.
• Design layout, component placement and trace routing.
• Developing guidelines for board layout
• Design and develop analog & digital hardware OR reviewing the designs/products from vendors
• Guide Mechanical design for enclosures.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing