To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1780 Northwest 15th Avenue
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Medical Equipment (HME) - Customer Service Representative
VITAS Healthcare • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The customer service representative position for the HME division call centers must be able to coordinate with patients and customers and other team members to ensure optimum information and customer service. The ideal candidate must be able to provide courteous service, operate a multi-line telephone system, and be able to focus and pay close attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must possess strong customer service, phone and interpersonal skills.
- Data entry and typing accuracy via word processing/typing skills, with strong data entry skills and the ability to read map and schedule deliveries by area.
- Will be working in a call center enviornment which requires long periods of time sitting.
- Experience with medical equipment preferred.
- Light to moderate word processing/typing skills, with strong data entry skills and the ability to read map and schedule deliveries by area.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously prioritizes workload, and work in conjunction with department employees in an office setting.
- Complete tasks with minimum supervision, exercising independent judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and record information into a computer database.
- High school diploma or equivalent.