Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Lead to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Lead, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process checks, and work closely with the Controller on projects as necessary. Within this dynamic department, you will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement. The job site for the full-time Accounts Payable Lead is in the Wilmington, California area.
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to David Bizub at Email blocked - click to apply
or call David at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- 5+ years of experience in an A/P role (some supervisory experience a plus)
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Expertise in Accounting Functions
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting Entries
- Proficiency in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Construction experience a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.