Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The VP, Digital Marketing position is a critical role within the Marketing and Communications Brand and Digital team. With a social media, SEM and digital marketing communications emphasis, the role will focus on driving awareness of CIT's brand and story through CIT's internal and customer focused digital platforms as well as orchestration of digital campaigns that deliver impressions, engagement and qualified leads across the Commercial, Small Business and Consumer divisions. With a strong acumen for analytics and key business metrics, you are a hands-on digital native with a proven track record of successfully managing and implementing best in class digital marketing solutions that break through and establish leadership positions at both corporate and Lines of Business level.
Qualified candidates must have a strong knowledge of current and emerging digital platforms and ability to drive transformation. Specific job responsibilities include,
* Develop strategy, plan and oversee execution of paid SEM/SEO efforts aimed at driving qualified leads across the Commercial and Small Business businesses as well as new applications for the Consumer Banks.
* Develop, track and monitor ROI of SEM activities in continues effort to optimize impact and spend.
* Continuous keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution
* Development of high converting landing page concepts and management of versioned landing pages development / activation
* Develop social media strategy to support customer and client engagement efforts.
* Write copy and develop enterprise-wide social media content strategy and planning calendar to support brand, reputation and business initiatives.
* Manage social media and data management platform, including owning platform configuration to support priorities, standards, measurement framework and reporting objectives.
* Monitor, measure, analyze, and compile reports for management showing results and engagement -may be required after normal business hours/weekends when needed
* Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including key stakeholders, public relations, creative, and marketing teams to ensure consistency in the articulation of the brand, while delivering relevant messaging by key audience segments.
* Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
* Support the development and optimization of content that resonates with intended audiences and supports SEM, earned media and other marketing KPI's
* Monitor competitive, industry best practices, social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Minimum of 10 years of digital marketing experience, including Social Media, SEO/SEM, with integrated media and marketing platforms.
* Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
* Strong exposure to and understanding of the many different social media platforms and services; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc..
* Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
* Experience using marketing automation tools, i.e. Marketo / Adobe Experience Cloud / Salesforce
* Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
* Prior experience working across indirect reports and cross functional partners.
* Comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be accessibly after hours as needed (not a frequent occurrence).
* Experience with Content Management Systems and Basic knowledge of HTML for use within CIT's CMS
* Proficiency with web analytic tools, such as Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics.
* Grit and determination to overcome challenges, enjoys working in small teams to do what is necessary to get the job done.
* BA/BS degree with MBA a plus.
Search Engine Optimization