Job ID: 161266
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
CLASS B DRIVERS LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MISSING!
FREE WEEKENDS - HOME MOST DAYS - GREAT HOURLY PAY - GREAT BENEFITS (Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)+Match) - PAID TIME OFF - NEWER TRUCKS (< 5 years old) – OPEN DOOR POLICY!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is a CRH company, North America’s largest building materials company. We manufacture storefronts and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings and more.
- A safe environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) provided by company at 100%.
- Competitive base pay, reviews at 90, 180 days for first year.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision, plans. Free life insurance for the equivalent of one years' salary, and you can add more. Disability benefits paid by company.
- Group retirement savings program 401 K.
- Health and wellness programs.
- PTO starts accruing on first pay period, 7 days after 6 months and 12 days after one year of employment.
- Hands-on position, unloading weight up to 75 lbs.
- Starts early mornings.
- Deliveries from our Denver, CO facility located north of Aurora on 37th Ave. near highway 70 to local and out of state customers.
- Schedule is Monday thru Friday, report back to the normal Denver location at the end of the workday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle and load/unload glass and/or metal products, secure the load, make multiple deliveries, and provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure trucks are operating efficiently by performing thorough daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Maintain truck and driving records by reporting information, completing driver logs and truck performance forms.
- Occasionally help load products onto truck for next day route.
- Comply with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- At least 21 years old (required to drive across state lines).
- Valid Class A or B license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- At least two (2) years of verifiable, incident-free class A driving experience.
- Ability to obtain a medical examiner’s certificate of physical qualification.
- Meet all DOT requirements.
- Dependability, good English verbal and written communication skills, and good customer relations and people skills.
- Can read and interpret mathematical measurements of glass sizes and properly read and use a tape measure.
- Electronically log hours of service and all other assigned necessary paperwork.
- Knowledge of proper location, distribution, and securement of cargo, specifically glass.
- Skilled at handling varying road, traffic, and weather conditions.
- Have muscular and cardiovascular endurance to perform functions required for material handling such as frequent bending, twisting, and reaching motions
- Tight gripping, cupping, and wrist motions are required to support and carry and maneuver products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Customer Relationship Management