Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking HME Support Representatives to answer incoming calls, voice mails and emails to the Support Desk regarding user questions. The Representative is responsible for identifying the customer issue and providing a solution in order to resolve the case. The Representative’s primary objective of the HME customer support team is to provide consultative responses to the many types of technical and non-technical questions raised by our customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Representative is a hands-on contributor, and will be responsible for handling calls, emails and voicemails from the our customer base. The Representative must be able to communicate effectively with customers while also being comfortable with challenging scenarios. The right candidate has a mix of support and technical competencies, and is experienced with product release and customer service responsibilities. The Representative must be a team player with a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills. Must have a general understanding on how software businesses are organized and how customer support success is measured.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with our customers either by telephone or through electronic communication
- Answer questions and resolve cases regarding our application and its extended services
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Professionally listen to and resolve customer concerns and escalate as appropriate
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Accurately record details of inquiries, comments, concerns, action taken and next steps
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as needed
- Document resolutions into knowledge articles for information sharing
- Provide exceptional customer service by following up on customer interactions
- Expect occasional off-hours, shift work, or weekend hours as needed to support Production and Releases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay: $15.00 per hr.
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Please allow 24 hours of processing time once you register with us.
If you have further questions please contact us at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Must be a quick learner, pleasant, and have strong dedication and commitment level to a positive customer experience
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with minimal supervision
Looking for someone with a great attitude that is willing to learn and increasingly strive to improve
Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner
Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected
Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management
Experience with documenting procedures while speaking with customers
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
About your background:
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support environment.
Knowledge of customer support best practices.
HME, Home health or healthcare administrative experience preferred
Product knowledge preferred
Call center experience
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Proficiency with Web Browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
Basic understanding of DME industry, medical billing and accounting
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving