To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glenview, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Product Management
ExecuNet • Glenview, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the development, direction, and execution of strategy related to product management and user interface design and development at Company. Responsible for all aspects of our product development including: strategy, competitive research and analysis, product and business analysis, financial modeling, pricing and revenue forecasts, establishing product priorities, and creation/improvement of client facing user interface designs. Assuring through our organization that we achieve product service delivery, performance, and billing accuracy. Works as part of Senior Management Team to ensure Product and UI perspective is incorporated into business decisions and department activities are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Provides strategic leadership to the teams responsible for all aspects of product management and user interface, including defining and executing against a future-focused product roadmap to ensure the sales and service teams have an optimal product to maximize revenue and achieve service and operating margin targets.
- Manages strategic planning analysis for products. Develops and implements, in conjunction with the financial area, a strategic plan versus performance monitoring system, including analysis for strategic and operational plan integration and a quarterly operational plan performance review.
- Leads team responsible for all aspects of product management and product development including product strategy, competitive analysis and research, opportunity modeling, identification and prioritization of product requirements.
- Leads team responsible for all aspects of user research, usability testing, and UX benchmark examples. Ensures user-centered design principles are applied to identify needs, craft solutions, and deliver high-quality design.
- Responsible for analyzing and defining the market for overall product strategies and opportunities including, but not limited to, new technologies or other business opportunities.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, improvement and successful execution of processes related to continuously prioritizing and evaluating new product development ideas, conducting feasibility studies, and identifying product concepts for commercialization. Develops initial ROI assessment and monitors returns
- Collaborates with IT and other departments on new/improved product/process development, quality assurance, and cost reduction programs.
- Responsible for delivering quarterly business strategy plans to supplement and/or establish annual strategic business plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Technology.
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Technology.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Design and launch within SAAS industry, including experience with related IT, operations and processing technology.
- 5 years of experience in Strategic leadership of a Product Management, Product Development, UX or IT team.
- Ability to lead/manage others.
- Possesses strong product knowledge.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Instills commitment to organizational goals.
- Demonstrates written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative.