At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Systems Architect 5:
- Serve as one of the cloud security architects / SME's for high visibility cloud computing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business and IT partners, architect solutions that balance business agility, operational maintainability, and risk reduction
- Evangelize opportunities, challenges, and security advantages of integrated cloud services
- Leverage agility and scalability of SecDevOps and automated governance utilizing secure infrastructure as code
- Devise a strategy to secure information assets and cloud services
- Create/review/update security policies, standards, requirements, and solutions covering different cloud deployment and service models
- Create security standards compliant patterns & reference architectures for different cloud deployment and service models
- Analyze and design controls to secure different cloud deployment and service models
- Partner with stakeholders to assess public & on-premise cloud services / technologies for security standards compliance
- Work with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines
- Utilize analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Critical thinking skills and not hesitate to question status quo
**Open to all Wells Fargo Major Hub Locations including telecommute. **Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 3+ years of information security experience
- 1+ year of experience developing secure private cloud deployments
- 2+ years of experience securing cloud services
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Experience with a wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications or a component family
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience securing public SaaS cloud deployments
- Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
- Experience working with cloud access security brokers
- Experience working with cloud security management or governance tools
- Cloud security certification such as Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Certified Cloud Professional (CCP) or Cloud Computing Architect (CCA)
- Cloud vendor certification such as VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information security risk/threats
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technical design: patterns
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- 1+ year of virtualization technologies experience
- 3+ years of risk management and mitigation experience
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience securing cloud services ideal) or add /SaaSascloud
- Ability to deliver technical & architectural write ups covering systems & applications security design patterns for secure public & on-premise cloud deployment
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with AWS/Azure/Pivotal/Cloud Foundry/OpenStack Public/on-premise Cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as NIST 800-53/FedRAMP/ISO 2700x
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Platform As A Services
Software As A Services
Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)