Would you like to work in an environment with an amazing smell?Do you like to be busy so your work day flies by?Do you need or want towork a non-traditional shift?
If so, then we have an opportunity for you.
Perform inspection and a variety of packing duties required for all products produced.This includes but is not limited to, slotting of bread, indexing of bread (bagged or not), stacking of bread slices, packing finished product in cases, stacking of finished cases on pallets, feeding of bread slices; check weighing of finished cases, area cleanup as required by the supervisor and in keeping with our client Employee Area Acceptance Program. Receives verbal and/or written instructions from Supervisor.Responsibilities
1) Reaching, bending, stretching as required to lift, handle, and or inspect product.
2) Maintain production pace.
3) Understand product specifications for product being packed, inform supervisor of deviations from those specifications.
4) Monitor function of equipment to which you work in proximity, make supervisor aware of any concerns regarding its function or safety.
5) Lifting as required up to 15 lbs to a height of 72.
6) Function in close quarters as a member of a team.
1. Maintain a safe work area
2. Follow safety procedures
3. Maintain proper food safety conditions
4. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices for food manufacturing facilities.
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and other employees regarding production requirements, condition of baked product and any mechanical concerns.
2. Must show up on time and work weekends as scheduled.
3. Must be able to stand for an 8-hour shift with a 30-minute lunch break.
4. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds to a height of approx. 72.
5. Perform a variety of bending, stretching and twisting motions as required for the pack line to which you are assigned.
6. Must be able to perform the essential job requirements without accommodation.
7. Ability to work independently and with others and remain productive at all times.
Pay and Shift Info
NESCO Resource will provide:
URGENT NEED: 1st Shift - 3 am till 11 am - $12.15/hour (15 openings)
- 2nd Shift - 11 am till 7 pm - $12.15/hour (10 openings)
- 3rd Shift - 7 pm till 3 am - $12.15/hour (15 openings)
A "temp-to-hire opportunity.
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
Once converted to permanent status, employees can look forward to;
- Increase in pay
- Holiday pay
Contact our office today at
to learn more about this fantastic opportunity.NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Food Safety
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Safety Principles
- Self Motivation