Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we're a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Majors Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We're currently looking for:
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will proactively manage a list of RingCentral's premier installed customers; tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 200+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and expand the RingCentral footprint within these accounts. This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be REMOTE
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
* Become the resident expert on the RingCentral Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Platform including our hosted VoIP solution, ContactCenter, Mobile Applications, and IP hardware.
* Develop a strong understanding of our customers' business priorities and systems and utilize our sales methodologies and processes to clearly exhibit the advantages of partnering with RingCentral
* Be an innovator to help drive the communication message within multiple sub verticals
* 2-3 years B2B upmarket sales experience, preferably in technology sector.
* Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
* Success in maintaining existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
* Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on their priorities.
* Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and virtual (phone/video conferencing) to support remote users.
* Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
* Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
* RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
* Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
* 401K match and ESPP
* Flexible PTO
* Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
* Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
* Pet insurance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
* Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
* Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral's Majors Sales team delivers mobility, connectivity, and collaboration solutions for large accounts worldwide. RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling solutions; we're changing the nature of communications. That's why we're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™??(MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Account Management
- Business Priorities
- Customer Service
- Mobile Application Software