Genesis10 is seeking a Jr Software Developer for our client in Columbia, SC. This is a direct-hire position that is onsite in Columbia, SC. Job Summary:
This position is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of Client's CRM system (Dynamics) including custom applications and related processes. The role also includes ensuring the integrity and security of the CRM and custom applications by developing, applying, and maintaining security policies and procedures. The position also requires integration with other platforms and teaming within the IT organization Job Description:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the corporate CRM (Dynamics) and custom applications and related processes.
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment.
- Collaborates with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved application configuration, management, and delivery.
- Provides ongoing and continuous data, business, and information systems analysis to evaluate opportunities for operational, reporting, and information access improvements.
- Improves and streamlines processes regarding data access and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Provides and maintains acceptable service levels in support of day to day operations and project delivery deadlines.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10:
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree (B.S. / B.A.) from an accredited college or equivalent experience/combined education
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience. Experience developing and or administrating MS Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Multiple development language expertise (.net, SQL, C#) and experience with large systems development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM or something similar)
- Knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong systems, data, and business process analysis skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems, tools, techniques, and concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”