To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RCS Corporation • Oakland, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RCS has an immediate need for an Operations Coordinator in the Oakland, CA. This is a full-time, contract assignment. Local candidates are required as there is no relocation or per diem available for this assignment.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise specializing in the recruitment of professionals throughout the United States. With two corporate offices, over 20 years of experience, and a presence in 30+ states, we are well-positioned to service employers, employees, and candidates across every discipline. Our emphasis is on excellent work ethic, accountability, transparency, effective communication and safety.
Our Client is an is a leading energy efficiency company. They help businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower their utility bills through energy programs that they design, market and implement. They achieve all this through financial incentives, education and energy management strategies and solutions
Our Client is seeking an Operations Coordinator to join the Northern California Operations team. The Operations Team supports several programs across the Northern California Portfolio. Energy Efficiency Programs are free services that make it easy for utility customers to save energy and increase profit margins. Increasing energy efficiency also benefits the environment by conserving our natural resources and reducing air emissions. A successful candidate will learn about, and be cross-trained in supporting, the portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs managed in northern California, allowing for exposure to numerous program designs and segments.
As a member of the Operations Team, the candidate will work with internal stakeholders including the Program Team, Account Managers, Accounting, and Engineering to process program projects and improve the efficiency of processes.
A successful candidate will be skilled at task management, be detail oriented, and comfortable in a dynamic and collaborative environment. This role is a critical contributor to the Northern California portfolio’s success and will play a key role in the development and growth of the region’s Operations Department.
- Track and manage projects for Account Managers
- Compile paperwork and qualify projects within program guidelines
- Oversee project communications and timelines within a cross-functional team environment
- Review project documentation, reports, and deliverable to ensure accuracy and completion
- Enter, modify, and track projects and program data via multiple systems and tools
- Work with team to identify opportunities to improve program tools and processes
- Special projects as needed to support the programs or broader operations team
- 1-4 years’ experience
- Technical, computer, and software skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 1-4 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail: ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage competing tasks
- Experienced and capable of multi-tasking, working on several subject and projects at the same time
- Willing and eager to learn, displays a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working and problem solving independently
- Ability to work effectively within a team and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
Opportunities with RCS change daily. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.rcs.jobs.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.