The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is focused on improving workforce productivity and work quality for a Manufacturing Plant by eliminating potential delays and obstacles through the planning process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of all maintenance work
- Acts as the liaison and coordinator between the operations and maintenance organizations
- Maintains appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results of work complete
- Performs daily review of mechanic schedules to ensure 100% labor hours are scheduled
- Compares required parts list against available inventory and works with Purchasing Agent to ensure required parts are in stock prior to start date
- Supports the identification of critical inventory, optimal stock levels, Min/Max levels and obsolete parts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive Preventative Maintenance (PM) plans in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and ensures all PM routines are consistently reviewed and improved upon
- Tracks departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as identified and performs analysis for improvement
- Coordinates both internal and external resources
- Provides CMMS subject matter expertise for the site
- 2+ years of related experience
- Mechanical/electrical trade background, Journeyman or equivalent technical school background desired
- Working knowledge in current site CMMS
- Military experience a plus
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Good administrative and mathematical skills with willingness to handle paperwork
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project or similar project management tool
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings and the ability to generate rough sketches as needed
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 20 Lbs.
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems