We are hiring for a HR Director for our LaserJet Printer organization. As the HR Director you will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of all Human Resources functions for the organization including Resources strategies that support Organization Design, Organizational Culture, Communications, Staffing, Employee Engagement and Retention, Diversity and Inclusion and Employee Development.
- Create and implement HR strategies that facilitate the execution of the organizations business mission and corporate values
- Participate in business planning and strategic direction discussion of the business and it’s ramifications including business expansion, reductions and or changes
- Provides HR leadership and counsel on matters involving people and change/cultural management
- Provides counsel on employee relations issues and partners with Corporate legal when necessary
- Implement and coordinates effective human resources systems, processes and standards in accordance with business strategies and in accordance with federal, state, local regulatory requirements including Performance Management, Immigration and Compensation
- Leads in the development and execution in all Employee Communications including Communications meetings, Annual Kick-offs, etc
- Responsible for the recommendation, development, execution and ongoing maintenance of employee related policies that meet Federal and State compliance laws
- Leads or facilitates cross-functional projects which address continuous improvement of operational processes
- Leads the embedding of the corporate vision and mission across the organization
- As a member of the Sr Team provide direct guidance and counsel to the Sr Executives on all people related matter
- Provides guidance and counsel to Japan counterparts on all US related HR decisions
- 8-10 Years of HR Experience in a high level Corporate role.
- Global experience and exposure understanding people related business and cultural difference and integrating these differences into business and process decisions is critical.
- Experience working on the Sr Management level in a Japanese based business preferred but not required
- This is a “hands-on” role. The successful candidate must have demonstrated competencies in all HR disciplines
- Must be comfortable interacting with employees across the organization at all levels
- Strong Communications skills including public speaking, written communication, and the development of employee communications materials
- Must be comfortable with a high level of ambiguity
- Current hands on experience with Microsoft 365 including Word, Powerpoint and Excel required
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.