Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Java Developer to work in Westlake, Texas!The Role
The Shareholder Reporting tribe supports the applications that our business partners use to generate prospectus, SAI, financial statements and regulatory filings. We are looking for a Java Developer who will craft, develop and improve cloud ready software applications using Java, Spring and Oracle using the agile methodology!The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 6+ years of hands on experience in server-side development with Java, Spring, Camel, JMS, and Persistence frameworks (Hibernate/iBatis) and experience with relational database (Oracle) & PL/SQL
- Experience in Authentication and Authorization frameworks, PKI, Digital Certificates and Secure Transmissions
- Experience with Test automation Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
- Have worked in an Agile software delivery environment
- Experience in developing UI using Angular is a plus.
- AWS experience or AWS Solution Architect Associate or Developer Associate certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; MS is preferred
- Your experience in design and development of solutions with object-oriented technologies
- Your expertise in Java, Spring modules, Camel, J2EE, SQL, JMS, Angular, Rest Services, Hibernate and Security
- You have knowledge/experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools such as Jenkins, Concourse.
- Your ability to balance priorities and work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Exposure towards working on a linux environment is preferred
- Exposure towards code analysis tools for code coverage
- Exposure toward code scanning for security vulnerabilities is a plus
We provide accounting and investment management support services for Fidelity mutual funds and other retail and institutional investment products. These services include calculating and distributing NAVs, distribution rates and yields for a wide variety of investment products; preparing fund financial statements, dividend estimates and tax returns; overseeing delivery of fund trades to custodian banks; processing corporate actions; collecting securities income on behalf of the funds; balancing, reporting and moving money in support of fund shareholder transactions; and managing fund liquidity. The team builds and maintains shareholder reporting platforms.COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Java Developer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Java Developer .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Java Developer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Amazon Web Services
- Authorization (Computing)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Hibernate (Java)
- Spring Framework
- Information Security