This is Mohit Kanojia from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP
Title: Application Support Analyst
Client: an Automotive company
Location: Plymouth, MN - 55442 (Remote to start)
Duration 6 months Contract with possible extensions
- As an Application Support Analyst with client your job will be to offer outstanding customer support for our core business applications.
- In this position you will gain a high-level understanding of both the applications you support, and the technologies used to bring our applications to life.
- You will handle complex tickets and emails, respond to customer problems in a concise and timely manner and find appropriate solutions.
- Your responsibilities will include reviewing outstanding issues, resolving issues, and completing appropriate hand-offs while ensuring excellent communication and service quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- System and User Support Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate
- Learn the fundamentals of the supported business areas
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Monitor and recommend improvements on existing business applications based on data collected from support services
Skills, Knowledge & Education:
- Required 3+ years' experience in a general IT environment, with 1+ years' experience supporting applications on the AS400/iSeries/IBMi platform for custom applications and ERP systems 1+ years' experience in a Service Desk / Customer Service environment
- Proven complex problem solving / management skills and a strong eye for detail
- Able to work effectively under pressure and frequently changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English Logical and able to think outside the box
- Experience working within an on-shore / off-shore support environment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship / teamwork skills
- Ability to build strong relationships in a multi-cultural environment across all levels within IT Logical and able to think outside the box
- Proactive individual showing eagerness to learn and a strong sense of ownership Flexible, co-operative and resilient
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Design, Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in high availability / mission critical application support
- Experience with manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, and supply chain business processes
- Experience with packaged software and custom software development (Infor XA/MAPICS, Red Prairie WMS, JDA, ASI, and Dynamics AX)
- Strong knowledge of ITIL practices in Incident, Change and Problem management
- Exhibit leadership behavior which supports the business and technology goals through creative thinking and strong problem management
- Experience using ServiceNow or other similar issue tracking system
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ext - 7191
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Complex Problem Solving