You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN - IMC- FT Days
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 171-bed hospital that offers a broad scope of services in major medical disciplines. A medical staff of more than 33 affiliated physicians represents a broad cross-section of expertise in 31 medical specialties.
Where We Are:
Lake Havasu City has earned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, Lake Havasu's 45-mile long lake is an oasis of natural beauty.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
- And much more…
Performs initial and ongoing assessments of patient's condition. Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient according to his or her capabilities and desires. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family. Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required
- RN License in the State of AZ or another compact state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- ACLS within 60 days of hire
- PALS and TNCC required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum of 1 year Med Surg/Telemetry experience
- Moderate sedation within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter
- EKG course and NIHSS Stroke within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter
Havasu Regional Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Health Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7430-6580
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.