Car Wash Crew is an entry-level, fast paced, multi-tasking, customer focused position. The pay is above average with bonus incentive programs as you progress with our company. Our Car Wash Crew members are responsible for providing the utmost care to our customers and maintaining our facilities in the finest quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct Guests to entrance of wash station and/or guide automobiles onto conveyor of automatic mechanism
• Cleans front and rear of vehicle using brush and detergent
• Activates wash mechanism and observes operation to detect operational issues with a focus on safety and service always
• Assist Guests with pay station and product and services
• Greet and talk with guests after their wash is complete
• Ensure car quality
• Assist with the operations to open and close the operation including cleaning
• All other duties as assigned by the location management team
This position will not have any direct supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Great customer service focus
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage multiples priorities at the same time
• Enjoys to working as part of a team
• Possess and display a positive attitude
• Must have reliable transportation
• Willingness to submit and ability to pass all pre-employment testing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to stand for long periods of time in all the outside weather elements, including very cold and hot weather
• Frequently required to use hand to finger motions and reach with arms and hands, standing for the majority of the time
• Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds without assistance, occasionally required to lift and move items 25–45 pounds with assistance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position will work at a job site location and be exposed to the weather elements at all times.
• Hours of work include, but are not limited to, the hours of operation. Current hours of operation are 7 days a week, 7:30AM-9:00PM, closing only on Christmas; however, additional hours prior to opening/closing will be needed to ensure duties are met.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.