As our Fulfillment Center Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising staff members in all aspects of the personalized order fulfillment process to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer orders.
- Interacts daily with assigned staff in a supervisory capacity to maintain adequate staffing levels and consistent work flow to ensure all orders are processed accurately, timely and without damage
- Coaches, trains, develops and counsels employees daily on XP standards and principles to achieve maximum performance and to meet minimum performance, accuracy, and on-standard percentages according to the policies and procedures of XP
- Timely completion of administrative duties to include; attendance and performance tracking, documentation of employee relations issues, recommendation of disciplinary action, staff scheduling and rotation of job duties
- Responsible for the direct supervision and development of up to 50 employees
- Investigates and completes accident/incident reports. Follows up with injured employees on light duty status to ensure compliance with physician restrictions
- Completes annual performance evaluations on direct reports and recommends merit recognition
- Motivates and communicates with associates to ensure specified operational goals are met
- Works with and safeguards confidential information on a daily basis
- Closely monitors accuracy/error rates within assigned areas and addresses at appropriate intervals
- Occasionally demonstrates proper procedures and/or to assist in maintaining workflow through a zone
- Communicates frequently with support areas to include Inventory, IT and other FC operations/shifts
- Ensures compliance of and holds associates accountable for all established procedures
- Analyzes production reports to identify areas of success and opportunity
- Works in a performance management environment
- Promotes an environment that encourages employee engagement
- Ability to be CPR and first aid certified preferred
- Actively participate in Impact plans and work to improve the engagement of employees
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years supervisory experience in a multi-flow production environment preferred
- Product knowledge and familiarity with production process preferred
- General computer experience required (MS Office & AS400 applications preferred)
- The ability to communicate and understand English in written and verbal form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work with multiple technology platforms
- Must be able to work independently
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at URL blocked - click to apply
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
• Click on the “Myself” tab
• Click on the “My Company” tab
• Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
So grab this opportunity and transform the “daily grind” into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day’s work!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (URL blocked - click to apply), the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!