KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of various brands of material handling equipment
- Skill in effectively communicating with customers frames.
- Skill in safe, effective and appropriate product use.
- Skill in generating trust and respect from customers and co-workers.
- Ability to read sufficiently to understand procedure manuals and basic written instructions.
- Ability to deal calmly and rationality in stressful, last-minute and problematic situations, not loosing control or letting emotions direct actions or words.
- Ability to verbally calm down excited customers or other persons and effectively resolve issues.
- Ability to prioritize and meet customer needs in a timely fashion
- Ability to distinguish the relevance of geographical locations when dispatching
- Ability to maintain seated for long periods of time at a desk
- Ability to follow all company rules and requirements.
JCW – JOB CLARIFICATION WORKSHEET
- Dispatch Van Technicians using common sense and geographical location
- Schedule new and existing Planned Maintenance with customers, reschedule if necessary
- Enter all new Planned Maintenance into ERP System
- Track and monitor PM accomplishment with a goal of 100%
- Monitor and schedule Van Maintenance
- Monitor and maintain the “30 Day open invoice” report daily
- Track and maintain Work In Progress daily
- Maintain open line of communication with Sales Representatives on Customer issues
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Respond to emails in a timely fashion (within 24 hours or sooner)
- Main contact for answering customer service calls
- File and assist with filing as necessary
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as requested by management
- All duties are subject to change upon management discretion
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year industry experience
- Facility Management
- Personnel Selection
- Security Systems
- Traffic Control