To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Machesney Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor Revenue Cycle Management
Option Care • Machesney Park, IL
Posted 18 days ago
Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:Supervises Intake and Reimbursement Processes within the revenue cycle center in order to maintain a high quality of service while ensuring timely payment for services provided. Responsible for supervising staff, process, and productivity for the assigned area(s) including intake, billing, collections, and cash posting. Works closely with the Manager, Revenue Cycle Management to assist with achieving financial goals and staff development.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Assists Revenue Cycle Manager with monitoring adherence to policies and procedures, and performing audits as designated.
- Assists with monitoring and evaluating Intake and Reimbursement employee productivity and performance to goal.
- Assists with training new Revenue Cycle employees and conduct ongoing training and skills assessments as necessary.
- Assists revenue cycle staff with any day to day issues and escalating issues when necessary to the Revenue Cycle Manager.
- Verifies that all appropriate paperwork has been obtained, completed and is accurate prior to billing. Assists Intake and Reimbursement employees with escalated issues to maintain a high quality of service and ensure payment for services provided.
- Assures the timely and accurate submission of invoices to the responsible payer for services and products provided.
- Assures that timely and accurate follow up activity is performed on to maintain a high quality of service and timely payment.
- Develops, monitors, coaches and manages staff, ensuring the development of employees through orientation, training establishing objectives, communication of rules, constructive discipline. Builds employee morale, motivation and loyalty and fosters a team-like environment.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? (i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.) No
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of healthcare intake/admissions and/or reimbursement experience.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
Travel Requirements: (if required) N/A
Preferred Qualifications & Interests (PQIs)
- Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.