Senior Grants Accountant Exciting Nonprofit in DC!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a Nonprofit originally founded to provide primary health care services to homeless individuals and families.
• Due to growth, they are hiring a Senior Grants Billing Accountant to start immediately in a potential temp to hire opportunity!
• This position starts in contract paying $45 - $50 hourly. For the right candidate, this role will go permanent with a yearly salary of $75000 - $85000.
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Loved all the people I worked with! Felt like a family! They really care about their patients and workers
• Serving the people of Washington DC. Very Dynamic work environment. Recent changes, and an influx of talented professionals makes you want to come to work again. Job Requirements
Overview of the Senior Grants Accountant role:
• Experience compiling and billing cost reimbursement Grants and Contracts with federal and District of Columbia
• Experience reconciling Grants and Contracts billing with revenue recognized in General Ledger
• Familiarity with Federal and District of Columbia regulations General ledger, balance sheet , PL and monthly close
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Grants Accountant:
• General Ledger Accounting Experience
• Complex GL Account reconciliation experience
• Financial Close support
• Variance Analysis
• Office 365, OneDrive, Sharepoint, and Teams is a plus
• Recent, Blackbaud Financial Edge experience a plus
• Experience working remotely is a plus
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment