To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Plant Engineering Manager (Manufacturing)
The Judge Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 10 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Manufacturing, Management
The Judge Group is seeking an Facilities and Engineering Manager for a client in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Engineering Manager would be responsible for running Maintenance and Capital Projects in an FDA regulated environment.
This is a full time permanent position at a long established, well-known company, offering a competitive base salary, top notch benefits, matching 401K, bonuses, and many other short and long term incentives.
Qualified candidates can send current resumes to email@example.com
**Note - I am only authorized to work with US citizens and/or Green Card holders. Client is not offering sponsorship.
Relocation package available for qualified candidates outside of the area
- Preventative and Predictive maintenance on facility equipment
- Run PM program
- Capital projects
- Process improvement
- Plant safety
- Coaching and development of team members on Maintenance and Engineering teams
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of PLC/HMI
- Maintenance of Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment
- Oversee wastewater treatment, refrigeration, boilers, chillers, control rooms, etc
- Forecasting, preparation and management of department budgets
- Capital expenditures
- Maintaining up to date safety training in compliance with OSHA, federal, state, county and other regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Engineering, Technical, or related
- 10+ years of experience in engineering and facilities maintenance
- Experience in food, beverage, or FDA regulated environment
- Management of PM using CMMS
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, HVAC, wastewater, and other industrial systems
- Experience with wastewater systems, boilers, chillers, ammonia refrigeration
- Experience with equipment used for extrusion, blow molding, PET bottling, and food packaging
- Direct management of direct and indirect reports
- PLC, HMI troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills, ability to delegate and multi-task
- Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Budge management and forecasting
- Strong organizational skills and high sense of urgency
Job ID: 597467
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.