Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Do you have the desire to be on the front line of strategic decision making for a multi-billion-dollar organization? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex business challenges? Do you enjoy building high-performance teams and investing in your teams personal and professional growth?
Our Director of Financial Operations (DFO) is the lead corporate partner to sales leadership and is responsible for partnering with leadership to affect high impact decision making. The DFO is responsible for the oversight and management of the financial operations functions within the organization and must embody the vision, mission and values of TEKsystems.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the Sales Leadership to set, manage, and realize sales goals based on corporate strategies.
- Provide financial guidance and creative solutions to Sales Leadership partners to position organization in a way to win engagements profitably, while mitigating risk for the organization.
- Represents organization at an executive level internally and externally (i.e. Customer negotiations, problem resolution, collections, and internal policy development, etc.)
- Has ultimate fiduciary responsibility for business segment.
- Responsible for setting, reviewing, and managing sales team policies and procedures.
- Responsible for setting team/department vision and strategy to include creating a mindset of excellence. Continuously identifies and displays a sense of urgency upon areas of improvement which drive decision making for team/department.
- Responsible for developing team members to feed the future leadership pipeline.
- Partner effectively with all department leadership to meet group and corporate objectives.
- Provide strategic vision for the group/organization, understanding how to position the group/organization for the future. Will be responsible to develop and execute plans that address the objectives of the company, human capital and business challenges.
- You have your bachelor's degree Accounting, Business, Finance, Management, Economics or related field
- You have 7-10+ years' experience in the field of accounting preferred and proven leadership experience (5+ years of public accounting preferred)
- You have the desire and ability to be an agent for change
- You enjoy working with all levels of employees and management to execute a corporate strategy that is aligned with the overall company vision
- You have the desire and ability to lead inclusively to help your team and the organization achieve goals and drive superior results
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions and the ability to lead through others by delegating appropriately
- You take calculated risks and instill the confidence needed for your team to do the same and execute on plans with minimal supervision
- You demonstrate the ability to shape the thoughts and feelings of team members with logic and emotion, and demonstrate the ability to push your team to improve, grow, and achieve results
- You demonstrate the ability to command respect and attention through visible actions and interactions with your team and those around them
- You enjoy being a leader and have demonstrated the ability to identify a person's potential, strengths, and opportunities
- You enjoy building relationships and have the ability to build integrity and trust through open communication, serving others and commitment
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.