To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bradenton, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapist Assistant /Home Healthcare - Per Diem
Interim HealthCare • Bradenton, FL
Posted 10 days ago
PT - Physical Therapist Assistant for home care, NON-Medicare home agency in Bradenton area.
Physical therapy services are provided for the purpose of treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status. The treatment and intervention provided is in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, accepted professional standards of physical therapy practice, applicable law and regulation, as well as applicable Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Submit your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or complete your application at www.interimhealthcare.com /careers / Florida/ Bradenton
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for 50 years and there are more than 330 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Assists licensed practitioner in treatment including appropriate long and short term treatment goals, selection of interventions, and the intensity, frequency and duration of services to meet the needs of an individual patient.
- Provide interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assess changes in the patient’s status since the last visit/treatment day, and determine whether the planned services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers to promote the patient progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and planning for discharge.
- Participates in educating the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals.
- Actively communicate with other members of the interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary healthcare team providing care to the patient to promote coordination of care.
- Prepare and submit legible, relevant and sufficient documentation - whether written or electronic - of treatment and skilled intervention provided, as well as report of a patient’s progress toward goals in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy and procedures, and payor requirements.
- Participates in quality and performance improvement measures
- Read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient and use of equipment in providing such care.
- Visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.
- Perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient need and scheduling.