Help Desk Technician Needed - APPLY NOW!
- Looking for a Help Desk Support that will be assisting customers who are having basic operation problems and system malfunctions, also he/she will receives customer problem reports and answers same under the guidance of Second Level, answer questions regarding system procedures, on-line transactions, system status and downtime, relays messages sent to or received from customers in a timely manner.
THE IDEAL MATCH WILL MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS:
Help Desk Experience
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have intermediate-level proficiency in verbal and written skills; technical/mechanical aptitude, and organizational skills.
- Available to work FIRST SHIFT(7:00 AM TO 4:00 PM)
- Local to the work location - Sylmar, California 91342
- Available to interview with 24/48 hours notice
DETAILS ABOUT THE CONTRACT POSITION:
- 6-12 months contract duration, temp to perm
- $18.00 to $20.00 based on experience
- Benefits Package available for enrollment
- 40 hours per hour, plus selective OT
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- This is an American Fortune 500 company and global supplier of paints, coatings, and specialty materials.
- This is a perfect entry-level opportunity to put your foot in the door with a leader in the chemical industry, growth possibilities included.
Program Electronic Review Management (Labor Certification)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help Desk III
$18.00 - $20.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 173775
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile