You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Automotive Business Development Agent
We are looking for reliable, friendly, quick-witted people persons who can transmit a smile over the phone and deliver an outstanding customer experience. Our job is to transform inquiries into visits through active listening, product knowledge, and the desire to make both the vehicle shopping and vehicle purchase process as easy as possible.
As an Online Customer Service Specialist, you will be fielding calls, emails, and live chats from automotive shoppers and customers. Your responsibilities include gathering and transmitting the information the customer has requested, reaching out to them by phone and email to continue the conversation, and ultimately converting online and phone inquiries into store visits with our Product Specialists.
The position requires a familiarity with the basic features of Microsoft Office, fluency with clear and friendly written and spoken communication, and basic computer skills including online search agility.
- Take incoming phone calls and discern the callers’ automotive needs and goals.
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and live chats with the goal of establishing an appointment with our product specialists.
- Fully utilize customer relation and other related software to maintain close customer relations via phone, email, and any other means necessary to assure customer satisfaction.
- Remain in contact with customer base to assure a good ownership experience and to expand the dealership customer base through repeat and referral business.
- Prospect for additional business opportunities.
- Satisfactorily complete all training programs and maintain required customer satisfaction indexes.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
Here at Tim Lally Chevrolet, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training but also in rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. Join the Cleveland area's fastest-growing Chevy dealership! We are a family-owned single-point store that is going on 99 years in business. We know our employees are what makes the difference at Tim Lally Chevrolet!
The Lally family prides itself on providing an empowering workplace that provides structured, comprehensive training to help you find success. This includes both online and personalized training from industry experts. You can do this!
This opportunity is open to anyone who wants to enthusiastically pursue a successful career in automotive sales and leasing. You DO NOT NEED PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE (we actually prefer it if you don’t!). If you are willing to work hard and provide our customers with a positive, informative, and comfortable buying experience, you will love working here.
What We Offer
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Promote from within
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- In House Training
- Active Listening
- Automotive Industry
- Automotive Sales
- Customer Experience
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35j79d
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.