Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Account Representative. As a Customer Account Representative, you will increase sales volume within already established accounts while prospecting for new accounts and opportunities by building and maintaining relationships while promoting Sunbelt Rentals full product offering.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage customer relationships and account development.
• Make office calls and cold calls to existing and potential customers.
• Discuss upcoming jobs and equipment.
• Assist in the bidding process and the passing along of leads to OSR staff.
• Promote Sunbelt’s full product offering.
• Attend trade shows and association meetings that are pertinent to Sunbelt’s business and growth plan.
• Develop strategies to increase market share on targeted segments and accounts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• A self-starter, highly motivated, having excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to think outside of the box and diligently follow up.
• Basic computer skills including MS Office suite of products.
• High School diploma or GED coupled with a minimum of 2+ years of Rental Industry experience and at least 2 years of Sales experience: or a BS in Business Management or Marketing coupled with at least 1 year of Sales experience, preferably in a similar industry.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.