To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
580 Westvaco Road
Green River, WY 82935
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Genesis Alkali LLC • Green River, WY
Posted 1 month ago
Genesis Alkali is the world’s largest natural soda ash mine and production site, offering a secure, reliable and diverse range of high-quality product choices. Alkali mines and processes trona ore and manufactures soda ash that is used in the production of glass, detergents, chemical manufacturing, pulp and paper production, and water treatment. It also produces sodium bicarbonate and other chemical compounds used in common industrial, agricultural, and household applications. Our main Alkali operations are in Green River, Wyoming, home of the world's largest trona ore deposit, with a corporate office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Genesis Alkali, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genesis Energy, L.P., (NYSE: GEL). Genesis Energy is a growth-oriented master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. Through four divisions: offshore pipeline transportation, sodium minerals and sulfur services, marine transportation and onshore facilities and transportation, we provide an integrated suite of services to refineries, oil producers, and industrial and commercial enterprises. For more information visit www.genesisenergy.com or alkali.genesisenergy.com.
Why Join Genesis Alkali?
- World class operations offering a wide variety of challenges
- Opportunity for technical and managerial progression
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, Vision, Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care) and Health Savings Accounts, and Pre-paid Legal, beginning first day of employment; company funds a portion of HSA
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan – Company makes Safe Harbor matching contributions (fully vested) of 100% up to the first 5% of eligible pay you contribute; additionally, Company makes discretionary contributions (three year vesting) of 5% of eligible pay, for a total of 10% Company contributions
- Tuition reimbursement program covering 100% of approved courses based on academic performance
- Subsidized employee bussing from Rock Springs, Green River, and Bridger Valley
Posting Title: Electrical Engineer
Location:Green River, WY
Pay Grade(s): 18-20
We are seeking a results oriented Electrical Engineer with a career in achieving major KPI goals. He/she will have strong electrical engineering skills and a hands-on approach to managing and executing processes. Our customers (internal and external) are our major focus and a high level of satisfaction is our number one goal. This position works cross-functionally with many areas so we need a relationship building and team playing professional who knows how to relate to multiple levels of authority. This opportunity is located in Green River, WY so ability to relocate is essential.
We reward top performance with excellent benefits, growth opportunities and competitive compensation plans. A relocation package is included.
- High-level engineering support for sites
- Development of engineering deliverables for capital projects
- Long-term site engineering plan for engineering standards
- Coordinate long-term facility siting plans
- Manage discipline engineering resources required to complete assignments
- Coordinate and won site engineering standards with CES and site Maintenance
- Ensure projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Compliance with process safety, ergonomics, OSHA, MSHA, ISO 9000, environmental agencies, applicable codes and regulatory agencies
- Ensure projects comply with Corporate Operating Standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong field presence conducting audits for compliance, safety, and housekeeping standards
- Coordinate with Project Managers to execute projects
- Management of change in coordination with the document control organization
- Provide technical support to other departments as required
- Participate in integrated project teams with other engineering disciplines to troubleshoot issues and provide engineered solutions
- Identify discipline engineering resource needs
- Develop and manage discipline engineering resources required to meet workload requirements
- Participate in the development of hazard assessments for project work
- Prepare, supervise and/or review analysis, designs, and contract documents (plans, specifications, general conditions and contracts)
- Review designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and requirements and related specifications
- Participate in development of AFE's
- Interface with contractors/capital crew on design questions
- Coordinate and ensure projects comply with regulatory and code requirements
- Understand and utilize SAP project system for ACD
- Support ISO 9000 efforts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Electrical Engineering
- Generally requires four years of project and electrical and instrumentation engineering experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Professional engineering license
- Eight years of project and electrical and instrumentation engineering experience
Genesis Alkali is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.