To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shoreview, MN 55126
- Krista Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loss Mitigation Specialist
Kelly Financial Resources • Shoreview, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking Loss Mitigation Specialists for a leading vehicle financial services company powered by a top online bank franchise located in Shoreview, MN.
Job Title: Loss Mitigation Specialist
Location: Shoreview, MN 55126
Length: ASAP - 3 month assignment
Work schedule includes an 8 hour shift between 7AM to 7PM, five days per week, Monday-Saturday; a flexible work schedule and overtime will be available according to business need.
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every call brings an opportunity to problem solve, then this is the right opportunity for you! As a Loss Mitigation Specialist you will be helping our customers while working in a close-knit team environment. Every call is an opportunity for you to use your critical thinking skills to determine the right next step for our customers in order to ensure that their account is handled with dignity. Strong customer service skills are a necessity as you will work directly with customers involved in unique life circumstances and hardships. You will be empowered to work directly with our customer and attorneys; this will require critical thinking, problem solving, an ability to think outside the box, and a high degree of empathy and compassion.
The Insurance Loss Agent will be responsible for working directly with customers who have suffered a total loss of their vehicle due to an accident or other event. You will assist them as they navigate through the insurance claims process, and will utilize your critical thinking skills in a manner that directly results in dollars lost or recovered for Company.
• Act as an intermediary between Company’s insurance loss vendor and the customer while collecting on unpaid balances
• Educate customers on the total loss process as well as the adverse effect of credit furnishing
• Conduct research in order to provide accurate documentation to insurance company
• Negotiate and work out payment arrangements while maintaining empathy
• Interact effectively with internal and external clients
• Work schedule includes an 8 hour shift between 7AM to 7PM, five days per week, Monday-Saturday; overtime will be available according to business need
• HS diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to proactively collaborate with vendors and other Company departments
• Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
• Ability to work a high volume of accounts with a high degree of accuracy
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Professional phone etiquette
• Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required
• Ability to use 2 screen workstations as well as use several systems at a time
• Basic typing/data entry skills
• Strong customer service skills Why Kelly?
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire* Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Interested and qualified candidate can submit their resume online at Careerbuilder, the KCNi network (KellyServices Network), or Indeed.com.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.