Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 1 year contract opportunity for a Contracts Manager in Spring House, PA!
Title: Contracts Manager
Duration: 1 year
Location: Spring House, PA
Essential Job Duties:
- Support research activities while driving the contracting process with suppliers from the initial RFPs through bid analysis, negotiation of pricing and contract terms through completion, including entry into a contract-tracking database
- Manage the change order process, and may participate in cross-functional Contracts process
- Provide advice to business partners and others within Customer related to signed agreements
- Develop interdependent partnerships with other procurement groups as required
- Demonstrate value contribution through negotiated savings, competitive bidding, cycle times, etc.
- Work with Customer Legal as necessary to review contract terms and conditions and advise business partners in order to reach acceptable outcomes
- Lead/conduct contract negotiations on terms and conditions of high-risk, complex, and potentially long-term agreements, and escalate specific points of contention on legal and business issues to appropriate management
- Look for creative ways to avoid/solve problems in order to manage the supplier relationship and not compromise any on-going study or study-related activities
- BS or BA required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years contract management experience
- Pharma/Medical Device/Regulated Industry preferred
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Kaitlyn McEldowney (URL blocked - click to apply) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply